A Sequel to a Week in Comedy
– We introduced you to SNL’s new cast member Kate McKinnon.
– We guided you through the vast world of Los Angeles comedy.
– Ron Burgundy promised us all that Anchorman 2 is coming.
– We heard from Jay Baruchel and Seann William Scott about their hockey comedy Goon.
– We found the stunning connections between Hamlet and the Bluths.
– Bring your own holo-yarmulke to our future kid’s bar-mitzvah, please.
– We spoke to Geoffrey Darby, the co-creator of You Can’t Do That on Television.
– The Everything Is Terrible road trip nears its end.
– We mounted a defense of the films of Adam Sandler.
– We reviewed Comedian, the Seinfeld-centered comedy doc.
– We studied the crazy gem of the seventies known as The Gong Show.
– We argued that comedy evolves more than you might think.
– Jess Day and Abed Nadir played a friendly, wordy game of Words With Friends.
– Don’t make our write-up of How to Make a Situation About You about you.
– We caught up with Jim’s Dad in time for American Reunion.
– We unearthed the lost roles of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
– We remembered Joan Cusack’s time on SNL.
– We celebrated April Fool’s Day early with The Curious Case of Sidd Finch.
– We turned the DVD commentary on for “Corn Snake.”
And finally, here are your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
Ted & Gracie: The Surprise
Inside the Actor’s Studio Apartment: Ali Farahnakian
The Secret Gay Agenda Revealed
Seven Minutes in Heaven With Jon Hamm