An Olympic-Less Week in Comedy
– Abby Elliott is leaving SNL.
– Michael J. Fox is coming back to TV.
– Christopher Guest is shooting a series for HBO.
– We talked to Rob Huebel about his Lost Roles. (DON DRAPER!)
– We got inside Chicago’s untelevised late night show, The Late Live Show.
– We followed @Aparnapkin on Twitter.
– We talk to James Adomian about his new stand-up and the state of gays in comedy.– We spoke with Alan Spencer about Bullet in the Face.
– We looked at 9 famous (and adorable) comedy couples.
– We watched The Aristocrats.
– We looked back at Ellen Cleghorne’s time on SNL.
– We explained the five ways Tumblr doesn’t prepare you to write a book.
– We spoke with W. Kamau Bell about Totally Biased.
– We went into the archives and watched Woody Allen Looks at 1967.
And, as usual, here are your Top Five Web Videos of the Week:
Rejected Pitches: Look Who’s Talking
Paulilu Mixtape: Ghost Tits
Jake and Amir: Cheryl Part 2
K-LOL: Cute Animals & Exploited Hipster Girls
Thingmakers: Instrumental Lyricist, Marcus Clack