An ‘SNL’ Week in Comedy
– President Obama is set to appear on Letterman next Tuesday.
– Speaking of Obama, Jay Pharoah is taking over the role on SNL.
– Donald Glover is developing his own show for NBC.
– Larry David casts everybody for his movie.
– We talked with SNL’s Bill Hader about everything.
– We watched a Hitler-based sitcom pilot.
– We found the laughs at Bumbershoot 2012.
– We hit the road with David Cross in Let America Laugh.
– We looked at the history and talent of SNL cast member Laurie Metcalf.
– We examined Siskel and Ebert as film criticism’s most underrated comedy duo.
– We proved why Larry David is not the new Woody Allen.
– We discovered the real-life friendships of the Golden Girls.
– We found ten pilots the networks didn’t pick up.
– We took a look back at SNL’s season openers.
– We thought of some simple ways to improve SNL.
– We watched some vintage Robin Williams.
– We got excited about SNL. Have we mentioned SNL yet?
– We followed @MeganNeuringer on Twitter.
And in case you think we forgot, here are your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
Protrait STUdio – “Ray Jackson Book Cover”
Rejected Pitches – “The Sixth Sense”
Funny or Die – “The New Guy on New Girl with Zooey Deschanel”
Myq Kaplan and Micah Sherman – “Comedian’s National Anthem”
Connor Ratliff For President – “Vote For Me, Maybe”