A Hiatus-Filled Week in Comedy
– Adam Scott, Jon Hamm, Paul Rudd, and Paul Scheer teamed up for The Greatest Event in Television History.
– We announced Splitsider and Tumblr’s new monthly standup show at UCB East.
– We pondered the misogyny in When Harry Met Sally.
– We hit the campaign trail with Presidential contender Connor Ratliff.-
– We talked to Danny Pudi about the eventual fourth season of Community.
– We chatted with T.J. Miller about some of his sillier audition stories (He did not throw a beer bottle at Lorne Michaels’s head).
– We looked ahead at the ex-Onion writers and Adult Swim’s mysterious new web venture, Thing X.
– We dove deep into Jay Mohr’s short stint in SNL‘s shallow end.
– We learned what it takes to be a Milton Honors Member.
– We dug up The History Channel’s History of the Joke.
– We looked at Bill & Ted’s ill-fated TV adventure.
– We rifled through Johnny Carson’s archives.
And here are your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
Above Average Network – Sidecar
Bad Lip Reading – Presidential Debate
Funny or Die – The Woman For Mitt Romney
The Onion – Troublehacking with Drew Cleary: How to Know What Words Mean
Jest – Honest Voting Ad