This Week in Comedy: ‘Arrested Development,’ Eugene Mirman, Colbert’s Super PAC
– Stephen Colbert gave nearly $800,000 his Super PAC earned to charity.
– The Golden Globes handed out nominations to some shows that deserve it and snubbed a lot of other talented people and shows.
– We profiled Eugene Mirman and his unique approach to comedy.
– Wyatt Cenac did his last Daily Show.
– Daniel Kibblesmith wrote about Verizon stealing one of his Twitter jokes for a viral campaign.
– We examined the relationship between mental illness and comedy.
– A talent rep told us the truth about comedy and talent reps.
And here are your Top Five Web Comedy Videos of the Week:
CollegeHumor – “Gandalf Street Magic”
Above Average Network – “Sugarboy”
Owen Weber – “The Charlie Brown School of Dance (Peanuts)”
Funny or Die – “Kids Songs with Cat Power”
Modern Comedian – “Joe DeRosa”