Jimmy Kimmel Reveals a Video of a Twerking Girl Catching on Fire Was a Hoax, and He Was Behind It
Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Kimmel revealed that his show was responsible for creating an internet video known as “Worst Twerk Fail EVER – Girl Catches Fire!,” in which a woman is dancing for the camera but falls on a bunch of candles and lights her pants on fire. The video racked up over 9.5 million hits in just a week, but Kimmel and his crew made it with stuntwoman Daphne Avalon. This isn’t the first time a comedian has done something like this. Last year, Comedy Central’s Nathan Fielder made a hoax video of a pig rescuing a baby goat from drowning that also proved very popular online before he revealed it was fake on his show.
Check out the original video below: